EACH DAY GETS BETTER

Welcome to the Trevor Houlihan BlogSpace.

(PRODUCTIVE LA FAMILIA)

KEEP ON PUSHIN 4 LIFE.

EXERCISE IS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.


Sunday 28 August 2011

Reppin The New "Slice Life" Promo Gear at The Know Show Tradeshow!!!!!!!

Photo: Aaron Joseph


The countdown for my long anticipated new video part in "Slice Life" begins. We're about a month away folks. I have the last part in the video(my first curtains part ever) so as you can imagine I'm really excited.

Please keep an eye out for Jeremiah Doubt's series of video parts being released weekly on www.push.ca

The official date my video part drops is Sept. 26th/2011. We will be throwing a big party at the "Red Bull Office"  in downtown Vancity that week and premiering the second half of the video. Let's make it an epic party. I hope everyone can make it out and celebrate a decade of memories and great times skateboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment