EACH DAY GETS BETTER

Welcome to the Trevor Houlihan BlogSpace.

(PRODUCTIVE LA FAMILIA)

KEEP ON PUSHIN 4 LIFE.

EXERCISE IS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.


Monday 4 June 2012

The Beatnuts - Look Around (Feat. Dead Prez)

WOW. "Dead Prez" are spittin some serious consciousness on this joint, the realness had to come out in 1999 right before the Millenium. Inspirational Music for that era. I'm a full blooded warrior ready for change- Recognize any soldier that's doing the same- Because I love who I am, and that means everything to me- My life aint worth a damn unless I'm dealin with reality- When I look myself in the eyes it's just me- And I aint gotta tell nobody no lies I feel free- And I would rather deal with the ...truth than falsehood- Than being fake with my people and claiming it's all good- You can't run away from yourself so that's useless- If your word is bond then you don't have to make excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment